Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as use of the www.lovelittlepets.com site (website) means that you will be bound by them. By using https://www.lovelittlepets.com, you are agreeing to our polices.
Retailers/Suppliers: sellers who sell their products and services through/on lovelittlepets.com (website).
Buyers/Purchasers: buyers are purchasers of products.
Goods: The range of pet products which are available for purchase from this site in accordance with the terms.
Website: Our world wide web address www.lovelittlepets.com
Love Little Pets Ltd: www.lovelittlepets.com
LLP: Love Little Pets Ltd: www.lovelittlepets.com
Every effort has, is and will be taken to ensure that the information contained in this site is correct and up to date. The information may, however, become incomplete, inaccurate or out of date. To the full extent permitted by law, but subject to the terms and conditions of sale referred to below, we disclaim all warranties and representations (whether implied or expressed) as to the accuracy of any information contained on this Site.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions the following definitions apply.
Retailers/Suppliers sellers who sell their products and services through/on lovelittlepets.com (website).
Goods. The range of pet products which are available for purchase from this site in accordance with the terms.
Site. Our world wide web address www.lovelittlepets.com
We. Love Little Pets – UNN7 Ltd (company registration no 7968367), 4 Barnwell Garden, Corby, England, NN17 5ET
3. Use of this Site
www.lovelittlepets.com is an e-commerce platform where all retailers, suppliers of pet related products and services sell their products and services with their individual returns & refund policies published with their uploaded (on site) products and services related information. (Please ensure you read return & refund policy, shipment charges, delivery time and all necessary information before making payment).
Love Little Pets Ltd shall not be liable or take responsibility for damage or loss that may occur in the use of any of the information contained or advice given in this site. Love Little Pets Ltd will not be responsible for the website’s accuracy or its fitness for a particular purpose or the reliability of the access to this website.
Love Little Pets Ltd will not liable for any damages or losses resulting from your use of or inability to use this website. Love Little Pets Ltd does not guarantee that this website will operate free of error or that it is free from computer viruses or any other contaminating computer program hence, is not liable for an damages in result of uncontrollable circumstances where website is hacked or crashed or similar situation.
Love Little Pets Ltd will not be liable to you or in breach of the contract for delay or failure to perform due to any causes beyond the reasonable control of Love Little Pets Ltd or its suppliers, including, but not limited to, acts of god, civil commotion, industrial dispute, riots, flood, and legislation.
Love Little Pets Ltd is not liable for results occurring due to any content text or visual present on website.
Love Little Pets Ltd is not liable for any transactions/dealings made between buyer and seller or user of the website in any capacity.
www.lovelittlepets.com may suspend, alter, restrict or terminate at any time access to or use of this website without any prior notice if restricted by policies, illegal, inappropriate or unsuitable information is found on the website.
4. Use of this Website
The content of this website is owned by or licensed to Love Little Pets Ltd. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, republish, re-sell, display, post or transmit any part of this website without the permission of Love Little Pets Ltd. You may view or print individual pages only for your own personal use.
You warrant and agree that you will comply with the following conditions:
- You have the right to make this Agreement with us and that you are over the age of 18 years.
- All of the information you give to us when you open an account is true, accurate and complete and that you are not opening the account for anyone else.
- Your username name on our website will not be offensive, suggest that you are someone else or that you represent a trade or brand name, we may insist that you change your username if we think it breaks this term.
- If you follow any links we have on the website, you will read the T&Cs.
- You won’t use robots, spiders, scrapers or similar things on our website.
- You won’t try to get around any things we put on the website to stop or limit access to parts of it.
- You won’t do anything that might cause our website or system to crash.
- You won’t steal, borrow, copy or otherwise obtain the website or any part of it for use in any other site or application.
- You won’t try to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any programs we use in connection with this website, its system or the services it offers.
- You won’t copy, imitate or use the trademarks and/or designs and/or layout or anything else which would usually amount to intellectual property and which we own.
- You agree to provide your details (email, contact number) as a seller so the interested buyers may reach you. Your all other details will not be disclosed.
- We do our very best to make sure that you do not experience any problems but if you do, you must tell us straight away.
- We will do what we can to resolve the problem as quickly as we can and without charge to you if we agree that you have a problem.
6. Availability of the website
- We never guarantee that the website or the system will be available all the time and if it’s not available for any reason you can’t hold us responsible for anything. you lose as a result.
- We have the right to change the website and the services it offers, the way it operates and/or suspend it or stop it at any time.
7. Your Account Buyer and Seller
- If you use website, you are responsible for (1) maintaining the confidentiality of your account and your password and (2) restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account.
- You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that your password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if your password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration at the website or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details. Login to your ‘My Account’ page then simply enter your email address and password and you will then be able to change the details that you originally gave.
- On the website, we sell products for purchase only by people aged 18 or over.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for monthly subscription cancelation.
8. Seller Policies
- Seller is fully responsible of image or information he provides on website. In case of account termination, seller cannot deny or reject any knowledge of or responsibility for the authenticity or legality of their items/information.
- You will advertise the animal in the correct category and disclose its full breed. If the animal is a cross breed that must be stated clearly in your description.
- You must state the exact location of the animal you are advertising, where the animal is currently and permanently housed.
- Only dogs which are family pets may be advertised on the Site. You may not advertise working dogs of any nature on the Site or dogs that have been security or protection trained.
- If the animal you wish to re-home is registered with any authority you must state the registration authority in your advertisement and provide all paperwork to verify that registration.
- You must never advertise an animal as suitable for a gift or present.
- You must not use inappropriate words/phrases in the descriptions that web users may find.
- You will not advertise any banned breeds or endangered species.
- The photograph of the animal you submit must be clear/visible and appropriate for web users.
- You will clearly state whether you are using the services we offer as a private individual, breeder or rescue centre
- You will not specify that any animal you wish to re-home is for use in connection with hunting, working or guarding.
- You will not offer live vertebrates for re-homing intending them to be used as food
- You will not seek to re-home a pregnant animal or an animal you think may be pregnant.
- You will not seek to swap or exchange any animal.
- You have clearly identified all health and welfare issues associated with any animal you wish to sale.
- You’re not allowed to use other members’ pictures or text.
- LLP charges 3% on each sale.
9. Prohibited and restricted items
- Animal pelts from endangered or threatened species are not allowed to sell on LLP. Faux or reproductions of animal products can be sold.
- Internal animal organs (e.g. bear gall bladders), pelt, fur, or any item made from cats or dogs and any animal bodily fluids or faeces are not allowed to display or sell or advertised as free.
- Snares and Gin traps are not allowed to display or sell on LLP.
- Any type of ivory or bone or products made of real ivory or bone is not allowed to display or sell on LLP. Reproductions with clearly mentioned details are allowed to sell on LLP.
- Any items made from real turtle shell are not allowed to display or sell on LLP.
- Any stuffed eggs, birds, animals or any living specie is not allowed to display or sell on LLP.
- Medicines or medicinal herbs not allowed selling on LLP.
10. Export permits and certificates
Seller is fully responsible for the sale of his/her products outside his/her country. It is highly advised to ensure that export permits and certificates are obtained before despatching certain items that require permissions. It is seller’s responsibility to find information that which products require permissions and display clearly with such items on LLP. Love Little Pets Ltd is not responsible or liable to provide this information on website or for any fines or damages occur in absence of information on permissions by seller.
11. Links to Other Websites
- We don’t control any of the websites we link to and so we can’t be responsible for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any losses which come out of you using them.
- Just because we link to a site does not mean that we endorse or recommend that site.
- We can never guarantee that a link will work.
- If you find any link we offer to be offensive, please let us know and we will consider removing it.
- If you link to any other site using our Site then you understand that separate conditions will apply to those sites and that we have no control over those conditions – so you agree that you will read and understand them before using those sites.
12. Availability of the Site
- We never guarantee that the Site or the System will be available all the time and if it’s not available for any reason you can’t hold us responsible for anything you lose as a result.
- We have the right to change the Site and the services it offers, the way it operates and/or suspend it or stop it at any time.
13. Modifications of These Terms and Conditions & the Site
- T&Cs will change from time to time and we don’t have the resources to let all our visitors know about the changes. As a result you MUST come back to this page to make sure that we haven’t changed the T&Cs and whenever you access the Site, you are confirming to us that you are aware of any changes.
- We’ve also got the right to change the Site as and when we want to, but these T&Cs will still apply to any changes we make.